I suggest you ...

Improved customization of shared website

All the templates pics.io offers currently get the job done. However, I would love to have additional options for customizing a website template. The ability to manipulate CSS, have more text location options, and ability to add/remove navigation links is a great start. Then allow to save the template for later use.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    runrun shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Right now pics.io sites are highly optimized for good look and feel, SEO and a number of most widespread screen resolutions.

Any intrusion may break one these aspects. We need to find a way to better customization without accompanying problems. From this point of view users access to HTML/CSS templates is not the greatest idea.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • runrun commented  · 

That makes sense. To simplify, a visual editor for text options available would be nice (formatting, fonts, and links). And then more places to include text. Also being able to customize the navigation links to external pages. None of these options should have a dramatic effect responsive look and feel. Is there a way to have nofollow or whatever flags need to be entered to turn off search crawlers? A lot of my pages for those with links only. Adding a password is too much of a hassle. Just knowing they don't show up in search engines is adequate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base